Senior Product Manager
We help small and very small enterprises to go online. Unlike typical website builders such as Wix, we are a “do it for me” solution. SMEs fill out a short 5-6 points questionnaire in most cases on their mobile. Our content analysts build their website based on the SME’s input and complementary record public records. Most of our sign-ups come through Facebook ads.
The simple website is free and hosted on our domain, e.g. business.ueniweb.com domain for free. If they want their own domain, for example, www.john.com or get an email firstname.lastname@example.org they would have to pay for it. Beyond online tools, we also offer 3rd party solutions that a small business might need such as payment solutions, bank accounts, credit cards, bank loans, accounting software etc. etc. One stop shop, all the tools needed for small businesses to grow
Today we are signing up 3,500 businesses every day and we operate in the UK, Spain, France, the USA, Mexico, India and we are growing our global presence every month. To date, UENI has raised $30m mainly from successful entrepreneurs.
We are looking for a customer-first and data-driven product leader, influencer and decision-maker who will grow our product.
You will define new product tasks and objectives, manage the product backlog and act as the guardian for the product with the ultimate aim of putting the user first.
We have major plans to expand our product offering and this role will play a key role in our future success.
- 5+ years of experience as Product Manager, in an Agile/Lean environment
- Experience in B2C (priority) and B2B environments, ideally in a start-up
- Previous experience in Fintech and/or E-commerce, especially in cross-selling of financial products.
- Previous experience with SaaS
- Previous experience with website builders is a plus
- Define the acceptance criteria and actively participate in sprint planning, sprint demos, retrospectives, and daily stand-ups
- Set sprint goals and articulate what success looks like and make decisions such as accepting/rejecting changes at the end of each sprint
- A great communicator who can easily build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional teams
- A passionate and positive attitude, naturally collaborative, highly organized, willing to take on responsibility outside of your role to get the job done
- An analytical and inquisitive mindset with the ability to translate business cases and customer experience into tangible outcomes
What we offer
- Be part of a super fast-growing and funded company ($30m raised)
- Join an outstanding team culture, working together to help the business achieve its goals and living the UENI values.
- Competitive salary & equity options package
- Holiday increases with each year of service
- Excellent opportunities for personal growth and career development in a people-focused organization.
- More than 300+ discounts with Perkbox
- Employee referral scheme
- Cool office in Hammersmith area with access to gym, fruit, events and plenty of coffee, beer and prosecco