Senior Graphic designer - Web & Email
Who are we?
Pronounced "You and I", UENI provides low-cost, easy solutions to help small businesses get online and grow their business. We are the one-stop-shop for all the tools a small business needs to grow.
How do we stand out?
1. UENI builds the website for the small business - we are NOT a do it yourself website builder. We ensure the small business gets online and doesn’t get stuck mid-way through the process.
2. We will build the business a website and a Google My Business page for FREE, there is no catch.
3. UENI combines technology and operational processes. Robots, meet humans.
4. The website is transactional from day 1 - the business can make sales and take bookings as soon as he receives his website.
5. UENI partners with companies that offer great tools built for small businesses. We curate everything from bank accounts, insurance and loans to marketing tools, accounting software, and point of sale devices to offer small businesses the best products at the best prices.
Why should you join us?
- We are growing. We've helped 600,000 small businesses globally...and we are just getting started
- We are partnered with Google and Facebook and have joined Facebook’s Ecommerce Accelerator programme
- We’ve raised $30m from Angel Investors
- You will be given responsibility from day 1
- We reward success with further responsibility and competitive compensation. We give you skin in the game!
- We are a serious team of international professionals that want to change the world
What will you do?
- Develop creative solutions for marketing initiatives including custom e-mail templates, banner ads, landing pages, and other promotional materials
- Create dynamic responsive email campaigns; analyze data and propose solutions for further improving engagement
- Work swiftly and collaboratively to meet short deadlines
- Higher education in graphic design or related field
- 5+ years experience as a UI designer, preferably with experience creating beautiful marketing materials
- Strong experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Proven experience designing creatives for social and display campaigns
- Strong process in place for generating a design concept, presenting different alternatives, and iterating with marketing team members
- Proven experience with e-mail tools
- Basic understanding of good UX fundamentals
- Ability to view the work from the point of view of the target audience and visually communicate with this audience in mind
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies
- You can work fast!
Please include links to your portfolio in your application