Pronounced “You and I”, UENI provides low-cost, easy solutions to help small businesses attract new customers online.
Our mission is to give small service-sector businesses access to the customer base now captured by larger businesses who have the time, knowledge, and resources to build a professional online presence. UENI builds each business a search-engine optimized website, verifies the business on Google, and lists the business on high-traffic, trusted platforms and online maps.
The QA Engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process.
We are building many new features and we need help from an experienced QA Engineer to conduct tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. If you enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Review Product requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Analyse and test the requirements
- Design and execute tests
- Create a detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test documentation
- Apply various testing techniques to ensure high quality of products within a reasonable time
- Perform regression testing (and automate regression tests in the future)
- Communicate test results and status on current projects
- Working with the QA Lead, Product owners and developers to define acceptance criteria, identify risks, and plan testing coverage for upcoming features.
- At least 3 years of experience in testing web applications and Client/Server applications (APIs)
- Experience in test analysis and test design from scratch
- Understanding of the software development cycle
- Clear understanding of technical requirements
- Experience in writing test documents (all in English)
- Strong technical skills, ability to deal with complex issues
- Upper-intermediate English — both spoken and written
- Basic knowledge of Python (Good to have)