LATAM Digital Marketing Manager
WHO ARE WE?
We help small and very small enterprises to go online. Unlike typical do-it-yourself website builders, we are a “do it for me” solution. The simple website is free and hosted on our domain, but it is search-engine optimized and includes personalized, high-quality content. Businesses can upgrade their sites with additional services like domain names, email addresses, advanced SEO, logos, and listings on high-traffic social media and map sites. Beyond online tools, we also offer third party solutions that a small business might need.
In short, UENI is the one-stop-shop for all the tools a small business needs to grow.
Today we are signing up 3,500 businesses every day and we operate in the UK, Spain, France, USA, Mexico, India, and Brazil and we are growing our global presence every month. To date, UENI has raised $30m mainly from successful entrepreneurs and we are just getting started.
We are looking for someone already living in London or looking to move to London with the right to work in the UK
What YOU will do:
- You will work on short term campaigns and long term strategy, always with a focus on scalable acquisition
- You will Identify the best platforms for online advertising campaigns in the Latam market
- You will set up and optimize online advertising campaigns on Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Instagram, etc.
- You will drive results in the company using your creativity and a range of digital channels in which you are an expert
- You will understand our business growth plans and align growth activities appropriately
- You will recommend growth activities that have clear KPIs and timelines for results
- You will use data to drive your recommendations about investments in campaigns and acquisition channels
- Preferably has lived and worked in in at least one country in LATAM (Mexico, Colombia, Chile, others) with proven success in the country
- You are a driver for game-changing acquisition and growth. You move fast and you own the responsibility of delivering results.
- 3+ years experience in managing growth, preferably in a high growth start-up environment
- Landing Page Optimisation
- Proven results with paid search, social and display campaigns, including Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and retargeting networks prominent in Latam
- you can point to several campaigns you have run that got traction
- you can walk us through how to set up and optimize a campaign on at least 3 channels
- Experience scaling acquisitions - you can point to campaigns where you have done this
- Experience with growth marketing for SaaS products and subscription services
- Experience with growth hacking tools - you use these tools to make yourself and the team more productive
- You are relentless for results and you have exceptional communication skills and high attention to detail