We help small and very small enterprises to go online. Unlike typical do-it-yourself website builders like Wix, we are a “do it for me” solution. SMEs fill out a short 5-6 points questionnaire in most cases on their mobile. Through a combination of tech and human curation, we build the business a website based on the SME’s input and complementary record public records.
The simple website is free and hosted on our domain, but it is search-engine optimised and includes personalised, high quality content. Businesses can upgrade their sites with additional services like domain names, email addresses, advanced SEO, logos, and listings on high-traffic social media and map sites. Beyond online tools, we also offer third party solutions that a small business might need such as payment solutions, bank accounts, credit cards, bank loans, accounting software, or offline marketing. The tools presented to the business are based on the stated goals of the business and where they are in their life cycle (e.g. just starting out or a mature operation). In short, UENI is the one stop shop for all the tools small business needs to grow.
Today we are signing up 3,500 businesses every day and we operate in the UK, Spain, France, USA, Mexico, India, and Brazil and we are growing our global presence every month. To date, UENI has raised $30m mainly from successful entrepreneurs.
Your responsibilities include:
- Prepare necessary paperwork for regular company procedures
- Develop and maintain policies, procedures and contracts in line with a growing business and employment law changes
- Organize and maintain employee records
- Manage the on-boarding and off-boarding processes as well as training and career growth for our amazing team.
- Work alongside our Head of Talent, managing the end-to-end recruitment process; owning the PSL, editing job descriptions, posting vacancies, headhunting and coordinating the recruitment process. Develop our employer brand, by creating a positive application experience for all applicants
- Proven experience in the tech sector, especially in a start-up environment – or at companies with similar pace
- CIPD qualified would be an advantage
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
What we offer:
- Join an outstanding team culture, working together to help the business achieve its goals and living the UENI values.
- Competitive salary & equity options package
- Holiday increases with each year of service
- Excellent opportunities for personal growth and career development in a people focused organisation.
- More than 300+ discounts with Perkbox
- Employee referral scheme
- Cool office in Hammersmith area with access to gym, fruit, events and plenty of coffee, beer and prosecco