Digital Marketing Specialist - Growth
We help small and very small enterprises to go online.
Unlike typical do-it-yourself website builders, we are a “do it for me” solution. The simple website is free and hosted on our domain, but it is search-engine optimised and includes personalised, high quality content. Businesses can upgrade their sites with additional services like domain names, email addresses, advanced SEO, logos, and listings on high-traffic social media and map sites. Beyond online tools, we also offer third party solutions that a small business might need.
In short, UENI is the one stop shop for all the tools small business needs to grow.
Today we are signing up 3,500 businesses every day and we operate in the UK, Spain, France, USA, Mexico, India, and Brazil and we are growing our global presence every month. To date, UENI has raised $30m mainly from successful entrepreneurs and we are just getting started.
What YOU will do:
- You’ll work on short term campaigns and long term strategy, always with a focus on scalable acquisition
- You will ensure that reporting is relevant and is actively used to inform smart business decisions.
- You will be accountable for UENI’s marketing budget, overall spend, ROI and proactively identifying both tactical and long opportunities for growth.
- You will manage digital paid acquisition channels (AdWords and Facebook Ads Manager) with an average spend of £5000/day
- Identify, test and scale new growth channels. You will be the critical driver behind finding new ways for UENI to grow its business (i.e. customer referral and affiliate programs, influencer marketing).
- You are a driver for game-changing acquisition and growth. You move fast and you own the responsibility of delivering results.
- 4+ years experience in managing growth, preferably in a high growth start-up environment
- Landing Page Optimisation
- Proven results with paid search, social and display campaigns, including Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and retargeting networks
- you can point to several campaigns you have run that got traction
- you can walk us through how to set up and optimize a campaign on at least 3 channels
- Experience scaling acquisitions - you can point to campaigns where you have done this
- Experience with growth marketing for SaaS products and subscription services
- Experience with growth hacking tools - you use these tools to make yourself and the team more productive
- You are relentless for results and you have exceptional communication skills and high attention to detail