Community and Influencer Manager
Who are we?
Pronounced "You and I", UENI provides low-cost, easy solutions to help small businesses get online and grow their business. We are the one-stop-shop for all the tools a small business needs to grow.
How do we stand out?
1. UENI builds the website for the small business - we are NOT a do it yourself website builder. We ensure the small business gets online and doesn’t get stuck mid-way through the process.
2. We will build the business a website and a Google My Business page for FREE, there is no catch.
3. UENI combines technology and operational processes. Robots, meet humans.
4. The website is transactional from day 1 - the business can make sales and take bookings as soon as he receives his website.
5. UENI partners with companies that offer great tools built for small businesses. We curate everything from bank accounts, insurance and loans to marketing tools, accounting software, and point of sale devices to offer small businesses the best products at the best prices.
Why should you join us?
- We are growing. We've helped 600,000 small businesses globally...and we are just getting started
- We are partnered with Google and Facebook and have joined Facebook’s Ecommerce Accelerator programme
- We’ve raised $30m from Angel Investors
- You will be given responsibility from day 1
- We reward success with further responsibility and competitive compensation. We give you skin in the game!
- We are a serious team of international professionals that want to change the world
What will you do?
- Build UENI’s following - with a target to reach 500,000 followers across channels (from 80,000 today) by end Q1 2021
- Outreach to Facebook Groups, influencers, affiliates to build this growth
- Use outreach to increase customer acquisitions onto our free plan - with a target to reach 250 free acquisitions per day by end Q1 2021
- Define a strategy for content and communications on social media channels
- Plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Boost brand awareness
- Build relationships with relevant influencers, customers, industry professionals and journalists in order to increase our following and promote our brand
- At least 5 years of experience growing an online community,
- Skilled at outreach and creative communication
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Extensive knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Experience working with small businesses or products serving small businesses is a BIG plus
- Using tools to find relevant influencers on social media channels
- Work with brilliant people from 10+ nationalities who love what they do
- A chance to make your mark on a small company where your contribution will be noticed
- Career progression: personal development, autonomy, responsibility
- Competitive salary & generous equity options
- Support for in-house and external training for professional development