Community and Influencer Manager
WHO ARE WE?
UENI helps small and very small enterprises to go online. Unlike typical do-it-yourself website builders, we are a “do it for me” solution. The simple website is free and hosted on our domain, but it is search-engine optimized and includes personalized, high-quality content. Businesses can upgrade their sites with additional services like domain names, email addresses, advanced SEO, logos, and since very recently a high-quality Ecommerce platform.
Beyond online tools, we also offer third party solutions that a small business might need to help them grow. This includes business bank accounts, point of sale terminals, SMS marketing, online ads, loans and more. In this way, UENI is the one-stop-shop for all the tools a small business needs to grow.
Today we have nearly 600,000 businesses on the platform and operate across Europe, North America, South America and Asia. We are growing our global presence every month. To date, UENI has raised $30m mainly from successful entrepreneurs and we are just getting started.
What YOU will do:
- Build UENI’s following - with a target to reach 500,000 followers across channels (from 80,000 today) by end Q1 2021
- Outreach to Facebook Groups, influencers, affiliates to build this growth
- Use outreach to increase customer acquisitions onto our free plan - with a target to reach 250 free acquisitions per day by end Q1 2021
- Define a strategy for content and communications on social media channels
- Plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Boost brand awareness
- Build relationships with relevant influencers, customers, industry professionals and journalists in order to increase our following and promote our brand
- At least 5 years of experience growing an online community,
- Skilled at outreach and creative communication
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Extensive knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Experience working with small businesses or products serving small businesses is a BIG plus
- Using tools to find relevant influencers on social media channels
- Work with brilliant people from 10+ nationalities who love what they do
- A chance to make your mark on a small company where your contribution will be noticed
- Career progression: personal development, autonomy, responsibility
- Competitive salary & generous equity options
- Support for in-house and external training for professional development