Business Partnership Manager
Who are we?
Pronounced "You and I", UENI provides low-cost, easy solutions to help small businesses get online and grow their business. We are the one-stop-shop for all the tools a small business needs to grow.
How do we stand out?
1. UENI builds the website for the small business - we are NOT a do it yourself website builder. We ensure the small business gets online and doesn’t get stuck mid-way through the process.
2. We will build the business a website and a Google My Business page for FREE, there is no catch.
3. UENI combines technology and operational processes. Robots, meet humans.
4. The website is transactional from day 1 - the business can make sales and take bookings as soon as he receives his website.
5. UENI partners with companies that offer great tools built for small businesses. We curate everything from bank accounts, insurance and loans to marketing tools, accounting software, and point of sale devices to offer small businesses the best products at the best prices.
Why should you join us?
- We are growing. We've helped 600,000 small businesses globally...and we are just getting started
- We are partnered with Google and Facebook and have joined Facebook’s Ecommerce Accelerator programme
- We’ve raised $30m from Angel Investors
- You will be given responsibility from day 1
- We reward success with further responsibility and competitive compensation. We give you skin in the game!
- We are a serious team of international professionals that want to change the world
What will you do?
- Generate new business opportunities with prospective partners across different verticals in the US/UK markets
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
- Build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets and ensure KPI's are met
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our product by working closely with the senior management
- 4 years + experience within a similar role
- You have previous experience in the US/UK markets
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets in business development / new business environment
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business
- Proven understanding of sales metrics and to use them to build and plan for success
- Strong, repeatable and reliable sales methodology to plan and develop sales
- Perfect if you have technical/engineer knowledge
- Entrepreneurial approach
- Proven negotiations and closing contracts skills
- Knowledge of the e-commerce industry
- Previous experience working for startups